Dry skin is becoming the common problem these days and faced by all age groups. Many people either ignore dry skin and suffer from further skin issues like skin irritation and bruises or become dependent on the harmful chemical products. Dry skin should not be overlooked, and initial treatment would help you to prevent further skin ailments. Here are few natural remedies for dry skin.
- Regular massage with the oils
If you have a dry skin them, it is important to massage your skin with the oil to give it nourishment:
- Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and very helpful for the skin. It is a rich source of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. It provides lubrication to our skin. Massage your skin with olive oil regularly.
- Coconut oil helps to lock moisture into the skin and provide hydration. It also has anti-bacterial properties and helpful for the treatment of acne, irritation, and redness.
- Shea butter oil is the rich source of vitamin A and an excellent moisturizer. It helps to reduce wrinkles and dark patches.
- Argon oil is the best for dry skin as it contains healing properties, prevent dryness and rich in Vitamin E.
- Jojoba oil, Lavender oil, Almond oil, sunflower oil and greased oil are among those oils that are excellent for the dry skin.
- Calendula petals
Make a fine paste of calendula petals and apply it on your skin and let it dry. After that rinse it with the warm water. Regularly use this paste. It will make your skin supple and it will glow as it contains natural flavonoids and essential oils.
- Chamomile flower
Chamomile is the natural moisturizer and also has healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Make a decoction and apply it on your skin. You can also add few drops in your bath as it would help to skin to become fresh, rejuvenated, supple and soft.
- Use Papaya
Papaya is enriched in the vitamin A and an excellent skin protector. It prevents skin from the dryness. Take a ripped papaya and make a pulp. Massage this paste in a circular motion. It can be used regularly because it has no side effects.
- Aloe Vera gel
Aloe Vera gel is the single cure for all skin and hair problems. It combats dry skin. You can use ointment and gels, however, homemade and fresh Aloe Vera gel is best for use. Apply this gel at night time and leave it overnight.
- Honey and Skin paste
A mixture of banana and honey is the best remedy for dry skin. Make a paste of one spoon of raw honey and two spoons of ripped banana and apply it on the skin for fifteen minutes and the wash. Regular use of this paste helps prevent dry skin.
- Barley and Turmeric powder
Make a scrub of bare flour, turmeric powder, and mustard oil and apply on the skin. This scrub would help to exfoliate your skin and leave your skin smooth and radiant.